Monday 16 March 2020

Logo Project










The five words I felt described me best as a person were funny, caring, confident, selfless, and thankful. After doing some research, I made a mood board (image 2) of logo ideas for all these words, and then drew some designs for each (image 1). Ultimately I went with the word funny and made a vectorized logo with the word itself (image 3). Instead of putting that image on my business cards, I created a symbol out of the vectorized word which I then put on both business cards (image 4 & 5). I believe my logo is simple, versatile, memorable, appropriate, and timeless because there isn't too much detail, and I only used two colors. After that I used the positive logo on three different primitives (image 6). Overall, this project was tough, especially because I had to download the software on my laptop since we can not go to campus. This made it harder to navigate without the mouse, and harder to see without the large screens at school. I spent around 6 hours total completing this project because it was very tedious, but I am very proud with how it came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Essay

 Communication  Portfolio Essay My name is Carli Greco and I am a recent 2020 December from the University of Tampa. Born and raised in Mano...